There are two great markets in Torquay you’ll just have to visit during your next stay at our park.
Torquay Farmers Market – every Saturday from 8.30am to 1pm
The markets are on rain, hail or shine, next to the Council offices at 1 Merrijig Drive, Torquay, and you’ll find many delectable delights including:
- Locally roasted coffee
- Local and regional breads
- Cheese and wine
- Organics and vegetarian food
- Olives and free range eggs
- Vegies straight from the farmer to you
Torquay Cowrie Market – third Sunday of the month September to April
The iconic market overlooks Zeally Bay on the Torquay Foreshore.
- All items for sale are environmentally friendly, high quality handmade, home-grown or designed the stallholder
- Local art, craft and jewellery
- Vintage goods
- Plants and fresh produce
- Plastic bag free!