Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time – 2pm
- Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
- Departure time is 10am. Late checkouts are available until 5pm, subject to fee and availability.
- All park occupants are required to observe State and Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules.
- Where a booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
- Where a booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made at Management discretion.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate any booking at its discretion.
Minimum Booking Periods
- In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Christmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with 7, 8 or 9 night minimum stays.
- Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
- Minimum booking periods apply to cabins and units on weekends (two nights), long weekends (three nights), Summer period (seven nights) and Easter (four nights).
Payment of Deposits and Balance
- Generally (excepting some peak periods) the first night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival.
- All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for summer high bookings and 1st March for Easter booking.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
- The main bed in our Holiday Units, Holiday Standard Units, Holiday Large Units and 3BR Units is made up and towels supplied.
- Double bed blanket and 2 pillows only supplied in all Ensuite Cabins and Economy Cabins.
- All bedding and linen is required for all bunk beds, in all Units.
- Extra linen, towels and blankets are available for a small fee if required.
- Please note we do not service the Units during your stay.
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
STRICTLY NO PETS.