Kids Stay Free!!!
Torquay is the beginning of the world famous Great Ocean Road. Surf beaches, historic ports, whale lookouts, the 12 Apostles, shipwrecks, waterfalls, breathtaking mountain ranges, rainforests and national parks- these are all part of the diverse and dramatic landscape that make up our world-renowned coastline. You can travel the Great Ocean Road from Torquay to Warrnambool in a day, or take your time and stop along the way. However, if you prefer a more leisurely pace, our caravan park facilities make it a great place to hang out and relax, especially with the park’s picturesque landscape of trees and gardens. A short stroll and you can also be at one of the many beaches in Torquay, or visit the vast array of shops, cafes and restaurants that make the town so vibrant.
- Offer is subject to availability and must be mentioned at the time of booking.
- Offer applies for stays between 16/11/19-27/03/20.
- Minimum two consecutive night stay applies.
- Price includes two adults. Additional persons charged at standard rate
- Offer excludes school holidays, peak periods, public holidays, long weekends and local special events.
- Sorry, no further discounts apply.
- Check your preferred dates here